8×8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT), a leading integrated cloud communications platform provider, today announced enhancements to the 8×8 XCaaS™ (eXperience Communications as a Service™) integrated cloud contact center and unified communications platform to enhance the agent, administrator, and customer experience.
Key feature enhancements for 8×8 Contact Center include:
- AI-Powered Self-Service – Recently launched, 8×8 Intelligent Customer Assistant is a powerful, user-friendly, conversational AI solution that enables businesses to create automated self-service interactions across digital channels. It provides tremendous value to contact center operations while improving customer experiences. 8×8 Intelligent Customer Assistant offers organizations the following:
- Quickly increases first contact resolution with end-to-end automation.
- Reduces agent workload by handling routine tasks.
- Personalizes customer interactions with pre-built integrations.
- Optimizes decision-making with advanced, built-in analytics for managers.
- Enhanced Agent Visibility – the updated 8×8 Agent Workspace Dashboard provides a single view of both agents and queues, along with the ability to see coworker availability and service demand levels with a single click.
- Deeper Integrations for Improved Agent Productivity and Customer Experience:
- The integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, now in limited availability, includes the Customer Service module, enhancing agent productivity by embedding communications and contact center functionality into key workflows and allowing agents to personalize every interaction for improved customer engagement and retention.
- A new generally available integration with Salesforce Sales Engagement allows agents to handle interactions faster while delivering more contextual and consistent experiences across every channel to meet and exceed customer expectations.
8×8 Adds New Contact Center and Administrative Enhancements to 8×8 XCaaS Platform
( Published on April 28, 2023 )