8×8 Inc(NYSE: EGHT), a leading integrated cloud communications platform provider, today announced that it is experiencing strong channel momentum and growth driven by the 8×8 integrated cloud contact centre and communications product. 8×8’s channel-first strategy, centered around the global 8×8 Open Channel Program, is helping channel partners meet increasing demand for cloud solutions that allow mid-market, enterprise and public sector organisations optimise employee and customer engagement.
The 8×8 Open Channel Program ensures every member of 8×8’s channel community, from Master and Sub Agents to Value Added Resellers (VARs), has the necessary resources to grow their customer base, build new revenue streams and increase profits. For the third quarter of fiscal 2021 ended December 31, 2020, 8×8 reported continued global channel success as partners turned to the 8×8 integrated contact centre and communications platform to deliver exceptional value for their customers. Highlights from 8×8’s third quarter include:
- Channel bookings grew 64 percent year-over-year and represented 64 percent of new bookings.
- Channel partners drove eight of the top ten deals, and enterprise Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) growth of 46 percent.
- Globally across all regions, the 8×8 channel delivered their highest new bookings quarter on record.
- UK channel partners have been instrumental in 8×8’s success with the UK public sector, with the customer base nearly doubling year-over-year.
- The number of partners selling the 8×8 integrated contact centre and communications platform grew by over 38 percent year-over-year.
- 8×8 Blitz Day events achieved more than 6X pipeline growth for channel partners.
- Some of the new VARs joining the global 8×8 Open Channel Program include: