Audinate, developer of the professional AV-industry leading Dante® AV-over-IP solution, today announced the availability of Dante Connect. Dante Connect is a suite of software applications that facilitate cloud-based broadcast production and is a powerful platform for A1s and mixing engineers, combining the familiarity, ease of use and tight synchronization of Dante audio with seamless connectivity to centralized production tools running on cloud instances.
Dante Connect gets Dante audio into the cloud so mixing engineers, operators and broadcast A1s can use it with production and editing suites accessed from anywhere. It transports audio to and from production software running in cloud-based virtual machines (VMs) that can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection. Benefits of Dante Connect include:
- Local Dante devices connect directly to cloud services.
- 256 channels of audio per VM
- Dante audio between cloud VMs allows endless expansion of capabilities.
- Extend Dante Connect across multiple instances and regions for worldwide coverage.
- Remote monitoring allows producers to check on audio over a lightweight webRTC connection without risk of interruption to source channels.
Audinate announces Dante Connect to enable cloud-based workflows for broadcasters
( Published on April 15, 2023 )