Underscoring the strong momentum of Dante AV among OEMs, integrators and end-users in the global AV market, Audinate today showcased OEM and ODM partnerships with Gefen and Cypress; and new products from Bolin along with the release of Dante Studio software for video.
According to Joshua Rush, Audinate Chief Marketing Officer, Dante AV is gaining strong interest and adoption among OEMs, ODMs and their customers. “By seamlessly integrating and synchronizing networked audio and video, Dante AV solves a number of problems for integrators and customers,” Rush said today. “It’s for this reason — and Audinate’s proven track record of growing a manufacturer agnostic, interoperable ecosystem around Dante — that Dante AV is experiencing such positive growth.”
Highlights around Dante AV include:
- 14 OEMs and ODMs have now licensed Dante AV and are actively working on bring products to market
- Cypress and Audinate have entered an ODM agreement for Dante AV
- Gefen will introduce Dante AV products at ISE in Barcelona next month
- Bolin’s new Dante AV SDI encoder/decoder is launching at NAB next week
- Audinate is adding Dante AV support to Dante Domain Manager