The programme, which is being piloted in the UK, is designed to be the first in the industry to manage the full lifecycle of AV, UC, and meeting room technologies for customers.
AVI-SPL has launched a collaboration as a service offering that is designed to bundle together more than any other CaaS or AVaaS offering, making it available with flexible, budget-friendly, subscription-based financing.
The new AVI-SPL Collaboration-as-a-Service programme is designed to address the most pressing AV and UC and collaboration technology procurement, deployment and management needs of organisations, that are rapidly enabling hybrid work and learning.
The programme, which is being piloted first in the UK market, includes
- AV, UC, and meeting room hardware or devices
- AV and UC software licensing
- Integration and installation
- End-user technology training
- System maintenance
- Unlimited help desk support
- Managed services to remotely monitor and manage rooms and technology
- Usage analytics with reporting