Webex Adds More Capacity, Even More Security and Intelligent Insights and Simplifies Telehealth
- Webex platform sees unprecedented demand and more than triples its normal volume.
- As the foremost trusted business continuity provider, Cisco invests in the resilience of Webex through continued expansion of global capacity.
- To ensure customers can easily and securely collaborate from anywhere, Cisco increases Webex security capabilities and adds new integration with Box.
- Webex Control Hub’s intelligent and actionable insights help IT manage an enlarged remote workforce and a return to office.
- To help doctors meet with patients while maintaining physical distance, new integration with Epic gives patients secure care via video.
Secure collaboration technologies that help people get work done from anywhere are top of mind for every CIO, putting pressure on IT teams to both support the unprecedented shift to remote work while simultaneously planning a return to the office. Today, Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) announced key Webex enhancements to help, including: industry-leading security and compliance capabilities, intelligent and actionable insights to deliver consistent user experiences, and an integration with Box. Additionally, the integration of Epic for healthcare will give patients choices for engaging with providers key to their wellness.
As a long-time market leader, Webex continues to support the changing needs of our customers. In April, Webex supported half a billion meeting participants who generated 25 billion meeting minutes – more than triple the average volume. […]