The inaugural Modern Work Summit will gather today’s biggest enterprise leaders to knowledge-share challenges they’ve navigated and opportunities they foresee across the future of work. Being held on September 20-21, 2022, at the Caribe Royale in Orlando, Florida, the two-day in-person event will support a community of professionals led by Mercedes-AMG Petronas, Microsoft, Zoom, Crestron, Steelcase, Accenture, and more.
The Modern Work Summit is dedicated to exploring emerging trends and successful strategies that will help organizations tackle today’s modern workplace. Over the past few years, many organizations have embraced hybrid work and as a result, the need for collaboration solutions has become paramount in everyday workflows. Yet still, 60% of organizations have not developed a formal and comprehensive strategy around how they deploy or plan to benefit from workplace technology, according to Dimension Data. The Modern Work Summit brings together digital workplace leaders to participate in networking conversations among peers and hear from the experts during tailored sessions full of actionable insights.
Featured sessions and panels will include:
- A spotlight on the digital transformation of the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One™ Team
- Participant Equality panel focusing on the employee experience, regardless of location
- A presentation from Steelcase on the psychology of space and employee culture
- Employee Experience panel exploring what’s required for employee success
- A session with Accenture on reinventing the workplace
- Panel discussion around Space Utilization evaluating how to get the best value from your spaces
- Hear from different perspectives on how to navigate new workplace technology requirements during the Security and Scale panel