Enghouse Systems Limited (TSX: ENGH) today announced its fourth quarter (unaudited) and year-end financial results for period ended October 31, 2022. All the financial information is in Canadian dollars unless otherwise indicated.
Financial and operational highlights for the three and twelve months ended October 31, 2022, compared to the three and twelve months ended October 31, 2021 are as follows:
- Revenue achieved was $108.1 and $427.6 million, respectively, compared to revenue of $113.1 and $467.2 million;
- Results from operating activities was $33.1 and $129.7 million, respectively, compared to $39.1 and $155.2 million;
- Net income was $36.9 and $94.5 million, respectively, compared to $30.2 and $92.8 million;
- Adjusted EBITDA was $35.8 and $140.6 million, respectively, compared to $42.1 and $168.5 million while Adjusted EBITDA margins were 33.1% and 32.9%, respectively, compared to 37.2% and 36.1%;
- Cash flows from operating activities excluding changes in working capital was $37.7 and $145.1 million, respectively, compared to $42.4 and $167.8 million;
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments were $228.1 million as at October 31, 2022 compared to $198.8 million at the end of the prior year.