Enghouse Systems Limited (TSX: ENGH) today announced its fourth quarter (unaudited) and year-end financial results for period ended October 31, 2021. All the financial information is in Canadian dollars unless otherwise indicated.
Financial and operational highlights for the three and twelve months ended October 31, 2021 compared to the three and twelve months ended October 31, 2020 are as follows:
- Revenue achieved was $113.1 and $467.2 million, respectively, compared to revenue of $120.9 and $503.8 million;
- Results from operating activities was $39.1 and $155.2 million, respectively, compared to $42.7 and $162.0 million;
- Net income was $30.2 and $92.8 million, respectively, compared to $29.4 and $98.6 million;
- Adjusted EBITDA was $42.1 and $168.5 million, respectively, compared to $46.6 and $176.8 million while Adjusted EBITDA margins increased from 35.1% to 36.1% for the year.
- Cash flows from operating activities excluding changes in working capital was $42.4 and $167.8 million, respectively compared to $48.0 and $178.5 million.