Enghouse Systems Limited (TSX:ENGH) today announced its second quarter (unaudited) financial results for the period ended April 30, 2020. All of the financial information is in Canadian dollars unless otherwise indicated.
Key financial and operational highlights for the three months ended April 30, 2020 (compared to the three months ended April 30, 2019) are as follows:
- Results from operating activities increased 73.8% to $46.3 million;
- Net income increased 63.8% to $27.1 million or $0.49 per diluted share;
- Cash flows from operating activities excluding changes in working capital increased 72.5% to $50.0 million;
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments were $168.1 million, an increase from $150.3 million at October 31, 2019 despite making payments of $12.1 million for dividends and $48.2 million for acquisitions;
- The Company has no long-term debt other than a nominal amount that is non-interest bearing;