Enghouse Systems Limited (TSX: ENGH) today announced its third quarter unaudited financial results for the period ended July 31, 2021. All the financial information is in Canadian dollars unless otherwise indicated.
Financial and operational highlights for the three and nine months ended July 31, 2021 compared to the three and nine months ended July 31, 2020 are as follows:
- Revenue achieved was $117.6 and $354.1 million, respectively, compared to revenue of $131.3 and $382.9 million;
- Results from operating activities was $38.5 and $116.1 million, respectively, compared to $42.2 and $119.3 million;
- Net income was $21.2 and $62.6 million, respectively, compared to $26.0 and $69.2 million;
- Adjusted EBITDA was $41.7 and $126.4 million, respectively, compared to $45.6 and $130.2 million while Adjusted EBITDA margins increased from 34.0% to 35.7% for the current year to date period;
- Cash flows from operating activities excluding changes in working capital was $41.1 and $125.4 million, respectively compared to $45.3 and $130.5 million.