Today Barco (Euronext: BAR; Reuters: BARBt.BR; Bloomberg: BAR BB) announced results for the six-month period ended 30 June 2022.
2Q22 topline exceeds 2Q19 pre-pandemic level, boosting 1H sales 29% year-over-year to 473 million euro and EBITDA margin to 9.8%.
First half and second quarter 2022 highlights:
- Orders 1H22 of 509 million euro, an increase of 9% vs 1H21
- Orderbook at 538 million euro, 146 million euro higher compared to 1H21 and 51 million euro higher compared to year-end 2021
- Sales 1H22 of 473 million euro, an increase of 29% compared to 1H21
- EBITDA 1H22 of 46 million euro, or 9.8% of sales vs 7.5% or 27 million euro for 1H21
- Orders 2Q22 of 262 million euro up 11% vs 2Q21 and almost flat compared to 2Q19
- Sales 2Q22 of 266 million euro up 37% vs 2Q21 and up 5% vs 2Q19