Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced financial results for the third quarter of Fiscal Year 2023.
- Sales were $1.27 billion, down 22 percent in US dollars and 17 percent in constant currency, compared to Q3 of the prior year. This performance reflects the challenging macroeconomic environment.
- Category sales declined in both US dollars and constant currency. Compared to Q3 of the prior year, Gaming sales declined 16 percent and 10 percent respectively; Video Collaboration sales declined 21 percent and 16 percent respectively; Keyboards & Combos sales declined 22 percent and 17 percent respectively; and Pointing Devices sales declined 14 percent and 8 percent respectively. This reflects consumer purchasing concentrated in promotional weeks throughout the quarter, and lower enterprise and consumer spending.
- GAAP operating income declined 33 percent to $177 million, compared to $263 million in the same quarter a year ago. Non-GAAP operating income declined 32 percent to $204 million, compared to $302 million in the same quarter a year ago.
- GAAP earnings per share (EPS) declined 31 percent to $0.86, compared to $1.24 in the same quarter a year ago. Non-GAAP EPS declined 26 percent to $1.14, compared to $1.55 in the same quarter a year ago.
- Cash flow from operations was $280 million, bringing the cash balance to $1.04 billion. Year to date, the Company has returned $486 million of cash to shareholders through its annual dividend payment and share repurchases, including $90 million this quarter.
Logitech Announces Q3 FY 2023 Results
( Published on January 24, 2023 )