The video communications provider, Pexip, today presented its quarterly results for the second quarter of 2021.
Pexip’s subscription base measured in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) reached USD 92.7 million in Q2 2021, up from USD 65.8 million in Q2 2020, representing an increase of 41%. Pexip demonstrated solid year-on-year growth despite delays in sales as a result of continued uncertainty around office openings. The growth was driven by several key contracts including:
- NVIDIA, a Fortune 500 company and the largest Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) manufacturer in the world, to enable connectivity between their video conferencing equipment and Microsoft Teams as well as replacing their existing call-control entirely;
- A Global Retail Firm, with more than 2 billion website visitors year, for Pexip’s Self-hosted software to enable remote advisory calls between the company and their customers;
- A Global Consulting Group, one of the largest in the world with more than 22,000 employees in 90 cities across the globe, to solve the challenge of coherent collaboration between locations with Pexip as-a-Service Enterprise Room Connector for Microsoft Teams;
- A Global Oil & Gas Exploration and Production company, a Fortune 500 company with more than 87,000 employees, for Pexip’s Self-hosted software, to ensure secure and reliable communication in a business environment with a high degree of confidentiality of information;
- Public Sector Organizations such as the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office for Pexip as-a-Service, The Swedish Government Offices (Regeringskansliet), a US civilian department, and a US military department for Pexip self-hosted Software, among others.