Poly (NYSE: POLY), a global outfitter of professional-grade audio and video technology, today announced first quarter results for the period ended July 3, 2021.
Highlights for the first quarter include:
- Poly sales momentum continues with fiscal Q1 revenues growing 20% year over year, driven by continued strength in Video and rebounding Voice demand, growing 94% and 34%, respectively, reflecting the continued need for reliable, high-fidelity solutions for both hybrid work and return to office.
- The Company has entered an OEM agreement with a global PC manufacturer to provide high-quality, professional-grade headsets that can be purchased separately or as a bundled solution.
- Poly was selected as a finalist for the Microsoft Partner of the Year award, thanks to the Company’s excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions for Microsoft Teams.
- The Company appointed Warren Schlichting as Chief Operating Officer, with oversight of the product and services business units, product and alliance marketing, corporate strategy and business development, and who will directly oversee the company’s ongoing ESG efforts.
- The Company successfully executed a program to vaccinate the employee population at its in-house manufacturing facility in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Poly has entered a strategic partnership with CLIPr, a sophisticated video analysis and management platform that applies AI and machine learning to index and analyze video content, allowing users to manage and extract important moments of recorded video content so they can organize, search, interact, and share with ease and efficiency.