Vyopta, a leader in digital collaboration and experience optimization, today announced it fully supports Microsoft Teams’ voice services including Phone Plans, Direct Routing, and Operator Connect. With a unified view across the entire UC technology stack, Vyopta helps to manage performance not only for Microsoft Teams, but also across compatible endpoints, on-premises and cloud video interop (CVI) platforms, session border controllers (SBCs), and other UCaaS and UC technologies in the environment.
“For Microsoft Teams rollouts, Vyopta’s multi-vendor and multi-technology approach helps maintain visibility into usage, adoption, performance, and quality throughout a migration, helping transition users faster and more effectively,” said Alfredo Ramirez, CEO of Vyopta.”By gathering multiple perspectives on quality from different elements within the digital collaboration experience, Vyopta provides a richer environment for identifying, troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving and preventing issues.”
Vyopta’s Collaboration Performance Management (CPM) platform provides advanced reporting of tech adoption, utilization, and the quality of users’ experience to maximize employee productivity and engagement, including customer engagement. Vyopta’s voice monitoring and analytics include:
- Monitoring trunks within your network and to your PSTN provider
- Saving hours of troubleshooting with intelligent CDRs And CMRs
- Full understanding of phone availability by site, geographic location, and departments
- Visibility of all voice and video call legs in one place and investigate past calls
- Deep insights on capacity, usage, and adoption of voice specific environments