- Total quarterly revenue increased 33% year-over-year to $174 million.
- Software subscriptions increased 32% year-over-year to $158 million.
- Annualized Monthly Recurring Subscriptions (ARR) increased 31% year-over-year to $674 million.
- The company re-engaged and extended a reseller relationship with AT&T; ATT sells to enterprises through both direct and indirect sales channels.
- Formed a new relationship with BT to resell RingCentral branded as BT Cloud Work.
- Closed the acquisition of Paris-based Dimelo.