SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 04, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (ZM) today announced its lineup for Zoomtopia 2019, the annual celebration of its customers. Zoomtopia is two jam-packed days of learning and inspiration where attendees make connections, learn best practices, and get a glimpse of the future of video-first unified communications.
The theme of Zoomtopia 2019 is Out of this World, emphasizing the company’s focus on innovation, progress, and possibilities. Following on this theme, the thought leaders featured at this year’s Zoomtopia include:
- Sir Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group, entrepreneur, investor, author, and philanthropist, will join as our keynote speaker via Zoom. Conceived in 1970, the Virgin Group comprises of more than 60 Virgin companies employing 71,000 people in 35 countries, including space companies, Virgin Orbit, Virgin Galactic, and The Spaceship Company. Virgin is a leading international investment group and one of the world’s most recognized and respected brands
- Zoom founder and CEO, Eric S. Yuan, and chief product officer, Oded Gal, will deliver addresses on the state of the company and industry, as well as unveil new advancements of the company’s unified communications platform
- Zachary Quinto, “Star Trek” and “American Horror Story” actor, film producer, and Zoom user will host the celebration as “mission captain”
- Former NASA Astronaut, Mike Massimino, will join as a special guest speaker
- Customer speakers will include leaders from Discovery Inc., Emory University, Fox Corporation, Nasdaq, Pandora, Sanofi, Texas A&M University, and Uber Technologies