Key benefits include …
- A competitive assessment of your offering
- Access to honest, actionable feedback
- Insight to hone sales & marketing messaging
- Ability to enhance your products and services
- Guidance for R&D teams and roadmaps
- Information about market opportunities
- Total confidentiality
FAQs & Other Information
An internal evaluation is a full hands-on assessment of your product or service performed by our analysts in our test environment. But unlike a public evaluation, we won’t share the test results with the public. The results of our testing are for your eyes and ears only!
Yes – an internal evaluation is our little secret.
That’s completely up to you.
- Some clients just need general feedback and guidance about their solution. No problem.
- Others are seeking third-party validation of a new product or service, a set of new features, or a new UI or workflow. That’s fine too.
- Still others just want confirmation that they’re moving in the right direction.
Let us know what you need and we’ll figure it out together.
A typical internal evaluation project includes the following deliverables:
- Internal Results Report – a document including our testing results and our direct, no-holds-barred feedback and recommendations. This document is provided to you and your team only
- Presentation of Findings – our analysts will participate in a one-hour video call with your team to discuss the testing, our feedback, and our recommendations. We will also answer questions during this session.
Absolutely! Many of our Public Evaluations also include an Internal Evaluation. This package gives your company the best of both worlds:
- Internal feedback and recommendations for your product, service, and competitive position
- Public deliverables that generate awareness and third-party validation.
Typically, an internal evaluation takes 3 to 4 weeks from the start of our testing to the release of the Internal Results report.
Ready to Jump In?
Click one of the buttons below to book a project discussion meeting.