Key benefits include …
- Chance to educate Recon on your company
- Inclusion in analyst research
- Access to end-user opportunities
- Insight into market trends and happenings
- Ability to pre-brief our team on upcoming events
FAQs & Other Information
Company briefings are recurring discussions between your company and the analyst(s) at Recon Research.
Company briefings are available to the following types of UC&C / AV companies:
- Product vendors
- Service providers
- Channel partners
- To educate our analysts on your company
- To be included in upcoming research efforts and end-user opportunities (as appropriate)
- To bounce your ideas, concepts, and plans off our analysts
- To learn about market trends and happenings
- To pre-brief our team on upcoming announcements
- To learn about upcoming Recon Research initiatives that may benefit your company
It’s no wonder we conduct hundreds of company briefings each year.
There is no cost for a company briefing.
Company briefings are intended to educate Recon Research analysts on your company so we can include you in research and customer opportunities. Typically, our analysts will provide some feedback and commentary during the session.
For those needing focused feedback, opinions, and recommendations on a specific theme or initiative, we’re happy to assist via our paid advisory support services.
The short answer is … every 6 – 18 months.
We conduct recurring briefings with most companies every 6 – 18 months.
We conduct update briefings with companies whenever the vendor, service provider, or channel partner needs to update us on a specific happening or announcement.
Haven’t had a briefing lately? Don’t worry – that’s easy to fix. Just schedule a briefing now!
Typically, company briefings include people in these types of roles:
- C-level executives
- Business development
- Channel management
- Product management
- Sales and marketing management
- Research and development (R&D)
- Analyst Relations
That’s up to you.
Many of our Clients present their standard “company deck” or a custom “for Recon Research” presentation during our company briefings. Others prefer a less formal, discussion-style briefing. Both approaches are just fine with us.
Ready to Schedule Your Briefing?
Click the button below to pick a date / time that works for you.
There is no cost for an analyst briefing.