Forward motion with increasing contact center opportunities …
The highlights for FY2019-Q2 (CY2018-Q3) are as follows:
- Total revenue increased 18% year-over-year to $85.7 million. GAAP net loss was $21.5 million.
- Service revenue increased 19% year-over-year to $81.3 million.
- Service revenue for customers billing greater than $1,000 per month increased 30%; for customers greater than $10,000 per month, the increase was 60%.
- New X-Series solution gaining traction. Eight of the top 10 deals were a combination of UCaaS and CCaaS.
- Acquired video communications company Jitsi from Atlassian – open source Jitsi video technology will remain open source; key Jitsi products are Videobridge conferencing server and Meet conferencing and collaboration applications.