Onward and upwards for the, “world’s leading cloud peripheral company.”
The highlights for FY2019-Q4 (CY2019-Q1) are as follows:
- FY2019 sales highest ever for the company at $2.79 billion, up 9% in USD and 10% in constant currency for the fiscal year that ended March 31, 2019.
- Third consecutive year of double-digit growth in constant currency.
- GAAP operating income and earnings per share were up significantly.
- For fiscal Q4, sales were $624 million, up 5% vs. the year earlier quarter, generating $42.2 million in operating income.
- Management refers to company as “world’s leading cloud peripheral company.”