Insight and information about trends, priorities, and futures from enterprise IT managers responsible for their AV estate.
Yes – the world has changed. People are working differently. People are meeting differently. People expect – and need – more from their meeting rooms. But how well is the enterprise meeting room estate addressing the changing needs of its users?
To find out, we interviewed two dozen IT decision makers responsible for planning, deploying, and managing their companies’ global AV meeting rooms. During these discussions, we probed into key themes including:
- What is the mix of meeting rooms today, and how will this change in the near future?
- What AV equipment is currently deployed in meeting rooms, and how will this change over time?
- What department owns the budget for AV equipment in meeting rooms?
- What department decides which AV equipment should be installed in meeting rooms?
- What categories of AV equipment will see an increase or decrease in adoption over time?
- What are the most important criteria for selecting a wireless presentation vendor / solution?
- How well is your current wireless presentation solution meeting your expectations?
This study, based on primary research sponsored by Mersive, provides information and insight into the enterprise meeting room estate – today and tomorrow.