The highlights for FY2018-Q2 (CY2018-Q2) are as follows:
- Total revenues of $260 million – an increase of 3% from a year earlier. Services represented $128 million of this total.
- Business revenue (UCaaS + CPaaS) of $147.8 million – up 20%.
- Consumer revenue $112 million – down 12.6%.
- Income from operations of $13.4 million – down 25% sequentially, but up 100% year-over-year.
- Completed acquisition of TokBox from Telefonica (Spain) for $35 million. Transaction expands voice and messaging APIs with video.
- Number of registered developers on the Nexor API platform increased to over 500,000.
- Revenues from non-US customers increased to 21% of total revenues, up from 15% a year ago.