Recon Research spends a few minutes chatting with the CMO of Poly about the company’s products, services, and future direction.
Founded in 2019, Poly is a global communications company headquartered in Santa Cruz, California that offers a portfolio of audio and video communication products and associated services for small, medium, and large organizations. Poly is the result of a rebranding of Plantronics (founded in 1961) following its acquisition of Polycom (founded in 1991) in 2018.
In this 15-minute video, Recon Research’s Ira Weinstein and Poly’s Amy Barzdukas discuss a handful of topics including:
- Innovation and enhancements in the headset world
- What does Poly’s channel partner network look like today?
- How is Poly re-engaging with customers who may have shifted away in recent years?
- How can Poly stay top-of-mind when so many UC decisions are made on a platform – not device level?
- What will we see from Poly in the next few quarters?