- Quarterly revenue of $13.1 billion, roughly flat year over year and up 2.1% quarter over quarter
- GAAP Net income of $2.8 billion, down 6.5% year over year and 7.4% quarter over quarter
- Product revenue down 0.3% and service revenue up 0.1% year over year
- Revenue breakdown: 56% Americas, 29% EMEA, 16% APAC
- Cisco’s fiscal year ends July 31, so fiscal quarters and calendar quarters do not align.
- In FY2022-Q1, Cisco changed its revenue segmentation model such that conferencing, collaboration, and UC revenue is now reported within the “Hybrid Work” segment.
- In FY2022-Q3, Cisco changed the name of the “Hybrid Work” segment to “Collaboration.”