This From Wall Street note provides financial information and RR’s opinions / insight on Cisco Systems.
[ More information on Cisco Systems ]
- Quarterly revenue of $12.7 billion, up 6% year over year and down 1.4% quarter over quarter
- Net income of $3 billion, up 19% year over year and flat quarter over quarter
- Product revenue up 9% and service revenue down 1% year over year
- Revenue breakdown: 55% Americas, 30% EMEA, 16% APAC
- Cisco’s fiscal year is not based on the standard calendar year.
- In FY2022-Q1, Cisco changed its revenue segmentation model such that conferencing, collaboration, and UC revenue is now reported within the “Hybrid Work” segment.