This From Wall Street note provides information, opinions and insight on Cisco Systems‘ financial results.
[ More information on Cisco Systems ]
- Quarterly revenue of $13.6 billion, up 7% year over year and down 0.3% quarter over quarter
- GAAP Net income of $2.77 billion, down 7% year over year and up 4% quarter over quarter
- Product revenue was up 8.6% YoY, and service revenue was up 2.1% year over year
- Revenue breakdown: 56% Americas, 29% EMEA, 15% APAC
- Cisco’s fiscal year ends July 31, so fiscal quarters and calendar quarters do not align.
- In FY2022-Q1, Cisco changed its revenue segmentation model such that conferencing, collaboration, and UC revenues are now reported within the “Hybrid Work” segment.
- In FY2022-Q3, Cisco changed the name of the “Hybrid Work” segment to “Collaboration.”