- Quarterly revenue of $12.835 billion, up 0.2% year over year and up 1% quarter over quarter
- Net income of $3 billion, up 6% year over year and 2% quarter over quarter
- Product revenue up 3% and service revenue down 8% year over year
- Revenue breakdown: 59% Americas, 26% EMEA, 15% APAC
- Cisco’s fiscal year ends July 31, so fiscal quarters and calendar quarters do not align.
- In FY2022-Q1, Cisco changed its revenue segmentation model such that conferencing, collaboration, and UC revenue is now reported within the “Hybrid Work” segment.
- In FY2022-Q3, Cisco changed the name of the “Hybrid Work” segment to “Collaboration.”