- Total revenue $1.07M for the quarter, up almost 2% QoQ and 21% YoY
- GAAP operating income $252M, down 13% QoQ and 2% YoY
- Number of customers with > 10 employees at 509,800, up 9% YoY and roughly flat QoQ
- Number of customers contributing > $100K in trailing 12 months at 2725, up 66% YoY
- Revenue grew 55% to $4.1B (vs. $2.7B in FY2021)
- GAAP Operating Income up 61% to $1.1B (vs. $660B in FY2021)
- Zoom made its debut on the Nasdaq on April 18, 2019.
- Zoom’s fiscal year ends April 30, so fiscal quarters and calendar quarters do not align.