This From Wall Street note provides information and RR’s opinions and insight on Zoom Video Communications‘ financial results.
[ More information on Zoom ]
- Total revenue $1.12B for the quarter, up 4% year over year (YoY) and up 1.4% quarter over quarter (QoQ)
- GAAP operating income of -$104.1M, down 152% YoY and down 295% QoQ
- Number of customers contributing > $100K in trailing 12 months at 3,471, up 27% YoY and up 6% QoQ
- Number of enterprise customers at 213,000, up 12% YoY and up 2% QoQ
- Zoom made its debut on the Nasdaq on April 18, 2019.
- Zoom’s fiscal year ends January 31, so fiscal quarters and calendar quarters do not align.