This From Wall Street note provides information and RR’s opinions and insight on Zoom Video Communications‘ financial results.
[ More information on Zoom ]
- Total revenue $1.099.5M for the quarter, up 8% YoY and 2% QoQ
- GAAP operating income $122M, down 59% YoY and 35% QoQ
- Number of customers contributing > $100K in trailing 12 months at 3,116, up 37% YoY and 7% QoQ
- Number of enterprise customers at 204,100, up 18% YoY and 3% QoQ
- Zoom made its debut on the Nasdaq on April 18, 2019.
- Zoom’s fiscal year ends January 31, so fiscal quarters and calendar quarters do not align.