This From Wall Street note provides financial information and RR’s opinions and insight on Pexip.
[ More information on Pexip ]
For the quarter and year ending December 31, 2021:
- Quarterly revenue of 265.9 MNOK (~ US $30M), up 45% QoQ and 16% YoY
- Booked annual recurring revenue (ARR) of US $106M, up 6% QoQ and 30% YoY
- ARR breakdowns:
- By Region: 54% EMEA, 37% Americas, 9% APAC
- By Product: 55% Self-Hosted Software, 45% Pexip as a Service
- EBITDA of 9.9 MNOK, down from 49.5 MNOK a year ago
- Pexip made its debut on the Oslo Stock Exchange on May 14, 2020.
- MNOK = millions of Norwegian Kroner
- NOK to USD conversions are based on currency exchange rate on the last day of the quarter.
- The calculations within this study are subject to rounding errors and dependent on the precision of the information provided by the vendor.
- ARR = Annual Recurring Revenue