- Quarterly revenue of 195 MNOK (~ US $19.8M), up 10% year over year and down 12% quarter over quarter
- Annual recurring revenue (ARR) of US $106.1M, up 14% year over year and flat quarter over quarter
- ARR breakdowns:
- By Region: 53% EMEA, 37% Americas, 10% APAC
- By Product: 56% Self-Hosted Software, 44% Pexip as a Service
- EBITDA (excluding one-of restructuring costs) of -98.9 MNOK compared to -40.6 MNOK one year ago
- Pexip made its debut on the Oslo Stock Exchange on May 14, 2020.
- MNOK = millions of Norwegian Kroner
- NOK to USD conversions are based on currency exchange rate on the last day of the quarter.
- The calculations within this study are subject to rounding errors and dependent on the precision of the information provided by the vendor.
- ARR = Annual Recurring Revenue