- Revenue of NOK 189.2M (~ US $21.7M), up 3% year over year (YoY) and down 3% quarter over quarter (QoQ)
- Annual recurring revenue (ARR) of US $100.7M, up 1% year over year and down 5% quarter over quarter
- ARR breakdowns:
- By Region: 54% EMEA, 37% Americas, 9% APAC
- By Product: 54% Self-Hosted Software, 46% Pexip as a Service
- EBITDA (excluding one-of restructuring costs) of NOK -56.2M compared to NOK -40.5M one year ago and NOK -98.9M last quarter
- Pexip made its debut on the Oslo Stock Exchange on May 14, 2020.
- MNOK = millions of Norwegian Kroner
- Unless stated otherwise, NOK to USD conversions are based on currency exchange rate on the last day of the quarter.
- The calculations within this study are subject to rounding errors and dependent on the precision of the information provided by the vendor.
- ARR = Annual Recurring Revenue