- Revenue of NOK 260.4M (~ US $26.6M), down 2% year over year (YoY) and up 38% quarter over quarter (QoQ)
- Annual recurring revenue (ARR) of US $99.6M, down 6% year over year and down 1% quarter over quarter
- ARR breakdowns
- By Region: 54% EMEA, 37% Americas, 9% APAC
- By Product: 54% Self-Hosted Software, 46% Pexip as a Service
- EBITDA (excluding one-of restructuring cost) of NOK – 7.5M compared to NOK 9.9M one year ago and NOK -56.2M last quarter
- Revenue of NOK 867.1M, up 8% from FY2021
- Non-adjusted EBITDA of NOK -245.3M compared to NOK -124.3M in FY2021
- Adjusted EBITDA of NOK 184M compared to NOK -124.3M in FY2021
- Pexip made its debut on the Oslo Stock Exchange on May 14, 2020.
- MNOK = millions of Norwegian Kroner
- Unless stated otherwise, NOK to USD conversions are based on currency exchange rate on the last day of the quarter.
- The calculations within this study are subject to rounding errors and dependent on the precision of the information provided by the vendor.
- ARR = Annual Recurring Revenue