This From Wall Street note provides financial information and RR’s opinions and insight on Pexip.
[ More information on Pexip ]
- Quarterly revenue of 222.5 MNOK (~ US $25.3M), down 16% QoQ and up 24% YoY
- Booked annual recurring revenue (ARR) of US $106M, roughly flat QoQ and up 21% YoY
- ARR breakdowns:
- By Region: 55% EMEA, 36% Americas, 9% APAC
- By Product: 57% Self-Hosted Software, 43% Pexip as a Service
- EBITDA of -51.8 MNOK compared to -53.1 MNOK one year ago
- Pexip made its debut on the Oslo Stock Exchange on May 14, 2020.
- MNOK = millions of Norwegian Kroner
- NOK to USD conversions are based on currency exchange rate on the last day of the quarter.
- The calculations within this study are subject to rounding errors and dependent on the precision of the information provided by the vendor.
- ARR = Annual Recurring Revenue