- Top-line revenue of $1.23B, down 20% in US $ and constant currency year over year
- GAAP operating income down 56% to $129M compared to $295M one year ago
- GAAP net income down 52% to $108M compared to $226M one year ago
- Video Collaboration sales of $243M, down 15% quarter over quarter and 37% year over year
- Top-line revenue of $5.48B, up 4% in US $ and constant currency year over year
- Video Collaboration sales of $997M, down almost 5% year over year
- Logitech’s fiscal year ends March 31st, so fiscal and calendar years do not align.