This From Wall Street note provides information and RR’s opinions and insight on Logitech’s financial results.
[ More information on Logitech ]
- Top-line revenue of $1.15B, down 12% in US $ and down 7% in constant currency (CC) year over year
- GAAP operating income of $127M, down 29% year over year and down 10% quarter over quarter
- GAAP net income of $82M, down 41% year over year and down 19% quarter over quarter
- Video Collaboration sales of $236M, up 2% year over year and down 4% quarter over quarter
- Logitech’s fiscal year ends March 31st, so fiscal and calendar years do not align.