This From Wall Street note provides information and RR’s opinions and insight on Logitech’s financial results.
[ More information on Logitech ]
- Top-line revenue of $1.27B, down 22% in US $ and down 17% in constant currency (CC) year over year
- GAAP operating income of $177M, down 33% year over year and up 39% quarter over quarter
- GAAP net income of $140M, down 33% year over year and up 71% quarter over quarter
- Video Collaboration sales of $226M, down 21% year over year and down 4% quarter over quarter
- Logitech’s fiscal year ends March 31st, so fiscal and calendar years do not align.