- Quarterly revenue of $12.9 billion, up 8% year over year and down 2% quarter over quarter
- Net income of $3 billion, up 37% year over year and down 1% quarter over quarter
- Product revenue up 11% and service revenue up 1% year over year
- Revenue breakdown: 58% Americas, 26% EMEA, 16% APAC
- Cisco’s fiscal year is not based on the standard calendar year.
- In FY2022-Q1, Cisco changed its revenue segmentation model such that conferencing, collaboration, and UC revenue is now reported within the “Hybrid Work” segment.