Video Collaboration provides strong growth engine
The highlights for FY2020-Q2 (CY2019-Q3) are as follows:
- Fiscal Q2 sales were $720 million, up 4% in US dollars and 6% in constant currency. Once again, unfavorable currency exchange rates and tariffs adversely impacted revenues and profitability.
- GAAP operating income grew 4%.
- Video collaboration was the shining growth star.
- The company reported positive sales growth in all geographic regions.
- Announced intention to acquire Streamlabs, a provider of software and tools for live streaming, for $89 million.