The highlights for FY2019-Q3 (CY2018-Q4) are as follows:
- Current revenues of over $500 million are best in company’s history.
- Revenues split almost evenly between legacy Polycom revenues (acquired July 2, 2018) and legacy Plantronics revenues (up 7% year over year).
- Over $28 million of deferred revenues excluded from the $501.7 million reported.
- Operating loss of $24.7 million leading to net loss of $41.7 million.
- As of end of calendar year, total of $26 million in annual run-rate savings as a result of restructuring and integration actions taken.