For the quarter ending September 30, 2021:
- Quarterly revenue of 183 MNOK (~ US $21M), up 3% QoQ and 34% YoY
- Booked annual recurring revenue (ARR) of US $100M, up 8% QoQ and 37% YoY
- ARR breakdowns:
- By Region: 56% EMEA, 35% Americas, 9% APAC
- By Product: 57% Self-Hosted Software, 43% Pexip as a Service
- EBITDA of -41 MNOK, down from -24 MNOK a year ago
- Pexip made its debut on the Oslo Stock Exchange on May 14, 2020.
- MNOK = millions of Norwegian Kroner
- NOK to USD conversions are based on currency exchange rate on the last day of the quarter.
- The calculations within this study are subject to rounding errors and dependent on the precision of the information provided by the vendor.
- ARR = Annual Recurring Revenue