For the quarter ending June 30, 2021:
- Quarterly revenue of 177 MNOK (~ US $20.6M), down 2% quarter-over-quarter and up 8.5% year-over-year.
- Booked annual recurring revenue (ARR) of US $92.7M, up 6% quarter-over-quarter and 41% year-over-year.
- ARR breakdowns:
- By Region: 56% EMEA, 34% Americas, 10% APAC
- By Product: 59% Self-hosted software, 41% Pexip as a Service
- EBITDA of -41 MNOK, down from -5.9 MNOK (or 40.4 MNOK adjusted for IPO expenses) a year ago
- NOK to USD conversions are based on currency exchange rate on the last day of the quarter.
- MNOK = millions of Norwegian Kroner
- Pexip made its debut on the Oslo Stock Exchange on May 14, 2020.